In the vineyards
- Matthieu, as head of the company, not only supervises all the work in the vineyards and the cellar, but also manages and leads the entire marketing process.
- Elisabeth: manages the secretariat, and at the same time welcomes customers to the cellar and handles commercial relations with our professional customers, as well as public relations.
- Dino manages the work in the vineyards, the soil, the harvest, the bottling and the labelling. He is also our computer coach and does sales work. Dino has a BTS in Viticulture and Oenology and is working on a sandwich course at the estate.
- Landry: employed at the estate for 22 years, works in the vineyards in cooperation with Dino and assists him in the cellar;
- All this under the benevolent eye of Jacqueline and Clément, who are always ready to support us in our missions.
Our team of pickers is made up of about fifteen people, some of whom have been loyal to the family for several decades. Their expertise in picking and sorting allows us to obtain high quality grapes that will give great wines.